1. God’s Word, the Bible, as our ultimate authority and guide.
2. The centrality of the cross of Christ and his resurrection in our lives and preaching.
3. Prayerful dependence on the Holy Spirit.
4. Courageously calling on people to repent and put their faith in Christ.
5. Looking forward in hope to the day of Christ’s return and sharing in his glorious resurrection for eternity.
6. Being individuals who respond to God’s fatherly grace by godly, loving, service of Christ, his people and Freshwater.
7. Being globally-minded Christians, who connect with all classes, ages and cultures.
8. Weekly reading and explanation of the Bible as our basic method of teaching ministry.
9. Gatherings of breadth and depth in confession of sin, creed, and song, with thanksgiving and prayer.
10. Loving congregations who share in community, sacrifice and care for the vulnerable.
11. Initiative in leadership and use of gifts by members.
12. Equipping ourselves to be disciples who make disciples.